Stuart Blog 2: A study guide for my last post

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A study guide for my last post

As a companion to my cheese rant, I offer these links as context:
The New Yorker: The Talk of the Town:BLACKBERRY PICKING (James Surowiecki)
Last month, though, it became clear that a patent-infringement case
could force the BlackBerry’s manufacturers, a Canadian company called
Research in Motion, to kill the service in the United States by the end
of the year. Then the BlackBerry will become the quintessential symbol
of something else: a patent system that is out of control.
"The Creative Remix" is a fascinating one hour radio programming devoted to the issues of intellectual property and remixing in music, literature and the visual arts.


Hopefully, I'll dig up some more links soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!